12 Mar Top 10 Reasons To Connect CRM Software To Your E-commerce Website
Each e-commerce website might have a slightly different approach to their online sales process. Methods of how websites handle orders, leads, accounts, and communicate with other websites may vary.
In spite of that, whatever functions or actions your visitors take while shopping can be recorded as data points and can be transferred over to a database driven CRM system automatically if two systems are properly integrated. Salesforce.com is one of the best examples of CRM software that can be integrated with your ecommerce site.
At the end of your day you can look at your Salesforce account and know how well your business performed in relation to your goals. You’ll know how many products you sold, who you should contact with an offer and when, what time of day was best for business, customer demographics, etc. You’ll also have plenty of customer contact information to build a valuable profile for each potential customer.
Automated functionality within Salesforce will choose customers whom you should give most attention and care based on predefined criteria. Salesforce also will filter out bad customers, bad leads, and inactive accounts automatically.
Top 10 reasons to connect CRM software to your e-commerce website:
- Application exchage (import your settings/data from other database driven software, use in tandem with other applications e.g. QuickBooks, google adwords, MapQuest etc, )
- Estimate which PPC keywords bring in more money
- Online/offline access
- Make decisions on the fly (make decisions based on your business data)
- Works the way your online business works (fully customizable to suit your online business model)
- Provides the right information to the right people (data security, access levels)
- Simplifies sales pipeline, less steps, more qualified leads
- Enhances email marketing campaigns with personalized information
- Identifies paying customers
- Offers long term economical gain
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.